As the world's only blogging hedgehog, I feel a heavy responsibility to promote concord, understanding and tolerance between species. This is best done by example, I have always felt, and so I record graphically my attitude to this chap, who has for some reason chosen to share my sleeping space. I do like to stretch out, shuffle, snuffle, yawn, and generally make the most of the room I have, but I will put up with having my freedom curtailed if it helps to make the world a better place. The look on my face in not disdain, or disgust, but stoic, welcoming, and, I admit, slightly superior, acceptance. As for the other chap, I couldn't tell you what he's thinking, but it looks as though I'll be forced to find out.
So is it back to the Seventies In the UK, then?
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment